5. Благодарим Вас за образцы Ваших изделий, которые Вы предоставили нам ... Были бы рады, если бы Вы поставили нам...
6. Мы хотели бы заказать следующие товары /изделия из Вашего зимнего каталога:
7. Мы прилагаем наш заказ / № на товары
8. Благодарим Вас за Ваш каталог и прейскурант. Пожалуйста, пришлите нам как можно скорее:
9. Наш заказ №... прилагается к письму.
Expressions regularly used when ordering goods
Thank you for your offer of 2 June, which we accept on the terms quoted.
Many thanks for your quotation for stationery. Please send us at once:
Will you please arrange immediate despatch of:
Please send through our forwarding agents, G. Green and Co. Ltd. the following goods:
Thank you for letting us samples of... We would be glad would supply us with...
We have pleasure in ordering following articles from your catalogue.
We enclose our order no... for…
Thank for your catalogue and : list. Kindly send us as soar possible:
Our indent no. ... is encolosed.
Ukraine – changes in industry gather pace
1. The Ukrainian fishery industry today, constitutes an important part of the national economy. 2. It represents an integrated industrial complex of organizations of oceanic fisheries, powerful enterprises for processing and the sale of fish products, pond fish farms, fisheries cooperatives, scientific research, design, construction and educational organizations, as well as bodies for fish stock protection and restoration, where more then 60,000 people are employed.
the process of building up independent Ukraine it became apparent that there
was a need to establish a governmental body to manage and coordinate the
activity and interaction of fisheries enterprises and organizations. 4. For
this purpose the Ministry of fisheries of Ukraine was established in late 1994,
which has since been replaced by the State Committee of Fisheries.
5. Fishing companies under the umbrella of the State Committee of Fisheries possess more than 120 large and medium sized fishing vessels, about 160 small fishing vessels, about 50 fish carriers (transport vessels) and processing vessels (factory vessels).
6. Fishing vessels
are in operation in the Atlantic, Antarctic, Indian and Western Pacific Oceans,
as well as in the Black and Azov Seas.
7. The fishing industry of Ukraine is one of the few industries in the country, which after the sharp slump of 1990 – 1994, has began to increase production considerably.
8. From 1994 to
1996 the total volume of fish from harvesting and husbandry grew from 311,000
to 454,000 tonnes.
9. At present ongoing economic reforms are taking place within the fishery industry.
10. Of 288 enterprises and organizations which come under the authority of State Committee of Fisheries, 46 have changed ownership, 18 are the stage of undergoing privatization, and 92 are a collective property.
11. Due to the economic difficulties of the transitional period and continuing reforms to the fishery industry, its industrial potential has not yet been completely exploited.
12. The available fishing fleet and aquaculture enterprises of the Ukraine have the capacity to potentiality harvest and rear between 700,000 and 800,000 tonnes of fish, with an output of food fish products from vessels and coastal enterprises of more than 600,000 tonnes annually. 13. Strong governmental support and the attraction of foreign investments into the development and modernization of the fleet, as well as into the development of the coastal infrastructure, will help considerably.
Words to be remembered:
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.