1) A kind of working gas;
2) Pressure of working gas in technological installation;
3) Value of the magnetic induction in MSS;
4) A discharge voltage of MSS
5) A material of a cathode - target. A database with the certain quantity of the most used materials for drawing coverings (the choice from a database on 16 materials and 5 working gases is stipulated in work) is connected to software product. Software determines the dispersion coefficient of a material independently. In the case, when it is required to carry out calculation for the material which is absent in the list, software will request the input of the dispersion coefficient value for the necessary material;
6) Assigning of the configuration of a cathode - target and parameters of the dispersion zone.
When inputting the initial data it is necessary to trace a correctness of the initial data. The opportunity to calculate the heat mode of a substrate when drawing coverings with the help of magnetron sputtering systems is given after correct input of the necessary initial data.
The calculation of necessary parameters occurs at the second stage:
1) Discharge characteristics of MSS. Calculation is conducted by a technique described in subitem 8.1.1. Position of the conditional anode is determined. Further, the discharge current is determined taking into account the given value of the discharge voltage.
2) Power, spent on process of dispersion. Calculation of power, spent on process of dispersion, using the received value for the discharge current and the given value of working voltage of discharge;
3) The dispersion coefficient of the chosen material. If the value the dispersion coefficient is entered in initial data, software uses this value for further calculations. If the material is chosen of available database of materials the factor of dispersion is determined by the software using the kind of material and working gas;
4) Quantity of ions of working gas bombarding a surface of a cathode - target, using the expressions resulted in section 10;
5) Quantity of the atoms sputtered from unit of a surface of a cathode - target in unit of time on the basis of received quantity of ions of working gas, bombarding a surface and the dispersion coefficient of a material of a cathode - target, using the expressions, resulted section 10;
6) Quantity of the atoms coming on a surface of a substrate, using the received values of quantity of atoms, sputtered from unit of a surface of a cathode - target in unit of time and the data on the accommodation factor, written in the database of software ;
7) Definition of the distribution function of atoms of a material coming on a surface of a substrate. The technique of definition is resulted in section 9;
8) Definition of a heat flow distribution on a surface of a substrate. Using the received distribution function of of a material coming on a surface of a substrate, the data on energy of the sprayed atoms of the various materials written in the database of software and the expression resulted in section 10;
Last task of work of the software is saving the results of calculation. Results of software work are saved by the user in files of html-format. Software allows to keep results at intermediate stages (for example, after definition of the discharge power), and after the ending of all calculations and definition of a heat mode of a substrate.
11.2 Creation of the software
11.2.1 Choice of the tool environment of development
Integrated system Borland Delphi 7 is chosen as the tool environment of the development of software. This choice is grounded by the following reasons:
The best (in comparison with other compilers) speed of the carried out code generated by compiler Borland Delphi 7. It allows to achieve the maximal productivity of final software product;
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.