1. Сomputer parts (несомненно, стоили) the company millions of dollars. 2. (Чтобы расследовать кражу компьютерных деталей) the FBI was helped by IBM. 3. (Чтобыобрестикомпьютернуюграмотность), the majority of the population is taking different computer courses. 4. The advanced equipment, (с помощью которого можно предотвратить преступления), is being developed. 5. There (сообщают, чтосуществует) great demand for the chipson the black market.
Задание 12. Перефразируйте, используя Инфинитив или Инфинитивные обороты, запишите и переведите получившиеся предложения.
1. The technologies, which will be used to protect information, are advanced. – The technologies to _____________________ are advanced.
2. We would like that the majority of population is becoming computer literate. – We would like the majority of population __________________ computer literate.
3. They say that security of their computer systems are at risk. – The security of their computer systems _______________ at risk.
4. The top-manager of the firm thinks new computer networks give an unusually large number of employees access to information. – The top-manager of the firm thinks new computer networks ____________ an unusually large number of employees access to information.
5. The police considered that the robbers had hacked into computers to steal secret information. – The police considered the robbers ___________________ into computers to steal secret information.
6. The gangs were using electronic devices their aim was to pick the telephone numbers up from airwaves. – To ___________________ the gangs were using electronic devices.
7. They reported that the company IBM had helped FBI to investigate the theft of computer parts. – The company IBM ____________________ FBI to investigate the theft of computer parts.
8. People expect these computer parts will be highly prized. – These computer parts _________________.
9. They knew that this firm was developing new software to secure computer nets. – This firm _________________________ new software to secure computer nets.
10. The engineers understood that high–tech bandits had been using advanced equipment to commit that fraud and other crimes. – The engineers understood high–tech bandits __________________ advanced equipment to commit that fraud and other crimes.
Задание 13. Перепишите и переведите предложения, соответствующие содержанию текста. Предложения, не соответствующие содержанию, исправьте и запишите. Письменно переведите все предложения.
1. The firms are thought to sell their code numbers.
2. When a call is made from one of the illegal cell phones, the charge is proved to make to the real owner.
3. The gangs are known to have used personal computers to programme the stolen numbers into cell phones.
4. Using advanced equipment to commit fraud and other crimes is likely to be a rare case.
5. The companies are said to be at risk from security breaches by the computer literate population.
6. There is great demand for computer programs on the black market nowadays.
7. New techniques to protect information will help reduce the tide of high–tech crime.
8. New high-tech crimes are expected to be reduced by FBI.
9. Thieves prove now to be attacking firms in other countries because many American firms have tightened security on their telephones.
10. FBI officials made IBM company investigate the theft of computer parts.
Задание 14. Используя и дополняя предложенные конструкции, материалы текста, опишите возможные преступления, совершаемые с помощью высоких технологий, и способы борьбы с ними.
1. High–tech bandits and mischief–makers are said to be ___________________. – To _____________ high–tech equipment our firm uses ___________________.
2. _______________ is supposed to cost the company a fortune. – To _________ such crimes, the specialists of Federal services are certain to ___________.
3. Microprocessors and memory chips are thought to _______________. – Not to _________________, the firms producing such parts have to _________________.
4. So–called wide area networks turn out to _________________. To ______________ high-tech crime, companies will have to ______________________.
5. Telecommunications fraud, especially cellular phones, is bound to ________ the biggest problem. – The police want the mobile phones users to __________________________.
6. Making a conclusion, it is possible to say, that to ____________ technologies and new equipment, more advanced techniques will help. – But high–tech bandits are certain to ______________.
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.