C. Откройтескобки, используя Future Simple или Future Progressive.
1. What you (to do) in two weeks? – Probably, we (to go) to a party in two weeks. 2. My mom (not, to read) the newspaper next Monday. 3. Your child (to sleep) tomorrow at 11 p.m.? 4. Our dad (to buy) us a bike tomorrow or next month? 5. I should prepare well for my practical work. Our group (to write) a test. 6. Their daughter (to pass) her final exams in a month right at this time. 7. I (to walk) with my friends tomorrow at 8 p.m., I (to present) my report at the students’ conference.
DОткройте скобки, используя времена группы SimpleилиProgressive.
1. I usually (to enjoy) parties but I (not to enjoy) yesterday’s one very much. 2. Their nephew (to call) them last week or he (to do) it tomorrow? 3. Her uncle (not to watch) TV all yesterday’s morning. 4. Maggie always (to visit) this fitness club. She (to train) there tomorrow at noon? 5. Sorry, Phillip can’t talk to you he (to write) a brief summary for tomorrow’s seminar at the moment. 6. Your children (to play) the piano when I (phone)? It (to be) so noisy! 7. You (to come) to see us tomorrow? – Sorry, I (to explain) the new material to my students tomorrow at this time.
Е. Откройтескобки, используяPresent Perfect или Past Simple.
1. Jill (buy) a new car two weeks ago. 2. His hair is very short. He (have) a haircut. 3. Last night I (arrive) home at half past twelve. I (have) a bath and then (go) to bed. 4. (you /visit) many museums when you were in Paris? 5. My bicycle isn’t here any more. Somebody (take) it. 6. When (give up) smoking? 7. I (not / eat) anything yesterday because I (not / feel) hungry. 8. The car looks very clean. (you / wash) it?
Ex. 7. Выберите только один правильный ответ.
1. My father … in his room now.
a) was working b) will be working c) is working d) would be working
2. I … tomorrow from 6 till 10.
a) am working b) work c) will work d) will be working
3. We … books every day.
a) read b) reads c) are reading d) would read
4. Yesterday I … to visit my friends.
a) want b) wants c) wanted d) will want
5. A cat … four legs.
a) have b) will have c) has d) would have
6. Mary … to school every morning.
a) don’t go b) doesn’t go c) will go d) is not going
7. We … English tomorrow.
a) will not speak b) do not speak c) did not speak d) would not speak
8. Yesterday I… her.
a) didn’t see b) didn’t saw c) will not see d) don’t see
9. This movie is interesting. I … it already.
a) saw b) has seen c) have seen d) have been seen
10. After she … a new automobile, she sold her bicycle.
a) has bought b) was buying c) had bought d) bought
11. After George had returned home, he … a book.
a) was reading b) had read c) has read d) reads
12. He … from Ireland two years ago.
a) come b) came c) was coming d) had come
13. She … across the English Channel last summer.
a) swim b) swam c) was swimming d) has swum
14. The boy … just through the traffic.
a) run b) ran c) had run d) has run
15. When we came he … the work well.
a) has done b) did c) had done d) does
16. The children … on the floor, watching TV.
a) sat b) has sat c) have sat d) were sitting
17. She … at the same computer for many years.
a) sat b) has sat c) was sitting d) sits
18. By the time the policeman arrived the thief… .
a) had disappeared b) has disappeared
c) was disappearing d) has been disappearing
19. I went to the hall and there I … a strange person.
a) saw b) see c) shall see d) has seen
20. Every year we … to the seaside for a holiday.
a) are going b) go c) were going d) will go
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.