X Add-on – Sales departments – Com-In Service & Responsibilities Agreements
Purpose of this document:
Determine responsibilities and ensure cooperation between Add-on, Sales departments and Com-In in Parnas Ikea Store. This document is to be used by Add on, Furniture, Satellite and Com-In co-workers. Supervised & monitored by SS, Furniture, Satellite & Com-In managers.
Add on department is responsible & agrees to:
11. Actively promote satellite and furniture products as add on at Add on places through the store.
12. Help the Furniture and Satellite departments sales steer by using add on places (T-walls, Activity bins, Now or Never market, Open the Wallet, 1 Euro shop, Bins on the compacts, studios, interiors etc) to promote appropriate products.
13. Add on sales department is responsible for setting up criteria for media products choice.
14. The article selection for media is reached by mutual agreement. Add on GL has the final responsibility for the Add on place and products choice.
15. Add-on team takes responsibility in planning & rebuilding add-on sales places.
16. Add on Team will make internal goods ordering and fill-up (morning & during peak days) of add on products in the showroom.
17. Add-on team will organize & do weekly inventory of Add-on sales places (T-walls, Activity bins, Now or Never market, Open the Wallet, 1 Euro shop, Bins on the compacts, studios, interiors), analyse sales, inform & bring proposal to Sales departments.
18. Add-on will monitor financial result weekly & present it to the store management weekly.
19. Inform Sales Departments about changes made in the sales locations and products changes.
20. Add on team is responsible for providing add-on turnover weekly report.
21. To participate in weekly tour (1 from Add-on team, 1 person from Satellite, 1 person from Furniture, 1 person from Com-In)
Sales department is responsible & agrees to:
1. Monitor available stock of products in the store.
2. External goods ordering.
3. Maintain all price communications (price tags) according to requirements of Commercial Review and change all price tags and price signs of displays on the add-on sales places when necessary.
4. Inform Add on team about price changes and goods availability.
5. Take active role & suggest new products for add on places in case of:
· No stock available;
· Not reached financial goals;
· New product has biggest potential for turnover;
· New product would support running activity theme or Red Thread;
6. Inform Add on GL about any campaigns, in-coming and out-going products as well as any price changes in advance (at least 1 week).
7. To participate in weekly tour (1 from Add-on team, 1 person from Satellite, 1 person from Furniture, 1 person from Com-In).
Products on T-walls should sold straight out shipping boxes when possible.
Goods sold from T-wall shall be shown in the room set near the T-wall;
No pallets will be used in the Launch area;
Launching area will be rebuilt according to running activity (or each 2-3 months).
Launching area will normally reflect Leadership Business;
Launch area is an “exclusive” sales area. Medium-high price products are suggested to be used;
1 or 2 things products are in focus on the activity podiums – one or two bins near it,
No product mix on the bins is acceptable;
Add-on products in bins in Studios/compacts will reflect the theme of compacts (displayed on the furniture samples), no mix in one bin to simplify a choice for a customer;
Interiors bins are located near showrooms (room sets) but not inside, all bins should be located on the main way (front edge of showroom), one product on the bin; it must be necessarily shown in room-set;
In the “Open the Wallet” area – goods are sold out of shipping box. Low price image has to be stressed. Use (bula-bula)! Price not higher than 200 rub;
Now-or-Never market – goods must be sold out of shipping box. Low price image has to be stressed. Use (bula-bula)! Price not higher 200 rub;
Yellow bags should be placed thru the store to immediately support customer’s decision of purchasing an Ikea product.
Com-In department is responsible & agrees to:
5. Takes active role in discussing products choice
6. Will find the best solution for showing range products on the Add on place according merchandising rules.
7. Com-in co-workers will support Add on team with rebuilding add on places (racking choice & installation);
8. To participate in weekly tour(1 from Add-on team, 1 person from Satellite, 1 person from Furniture, 1 person from Com-In)
Во время вечернего заказа сотрудник Sales максимально подробно расписывает места, которые необходимо заполнить Fill-up(у), оставляет копию заказа с пометками на стойке информации.
Каждое утро сотрудник Fill-up «сдает» выполненную работу сотруднику Sales: обмениваются информацией, разрешают непонятные моменты.
Каждое утро сотрудник Sales встречается с сотрудником ComIn, ответственным за данную BA. Обмениваются информацией, обсуждают заказы и т.д.
Как минимум один раз в месяц (после каждого Turnover Report) GLs Sales & ComIn встречаются в отделе и обсуждают накопившиеся идеи, возможности и решения проблем.
Телефон дежурного в отделе ComIn по выходным дням – 2800.
Телефон дежурного в отделе Fill-up по утрам – 2771.
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.