Of course not.
I don't mind (it)
Not I don't.
Not at all. (Please do)
Go ahead, (informal)
I'd be delighted. Я буду очень рад.
As long as ... При условии.
Bat only if... Пока не...
I'm sorry, I'm afraid not. (formal)
Sorry, no chance of.... (strong and firm refusals)
No, of course not. (used in informal situations)
Yes, I do/would mind.
No, it's not all right.
I'd rather you didn't (if don't mind),
Well. (I'm sorry I'm afraid not). I'd prefer you not to, If you
doir*t mind, (polite)
Youneedn't. - He нужно, нет необходимости.
Youshould't. - He следует делать этого.
Youmustn't. - Вы не должны.
Bynomeans. - Ни в коем случае.
By all means. - Обязательно.
L Memorize the dialogues:
1. - Do you mind if I leave?
I certainly do. Please, stay.
2 - May I stay away?
- You may be excused.
3. - I'll keep your company. You don't mind, do you?
- I'd be delighted.
4. - I wonder if I could make a suggestion?
5. - Could I give you a lift if you don't mind?
- Please, do as you wish/like.
6. - Can I possibly borrow your tape-recorder?
- No, I'm sorry. You can't. I don't allow other people to use it.
7. - Is it all right if I bring two friends?
- Well. I prefer you not to.
II Ask permission to dc i the following:
to smoke, not to be present at a function, not to attend the lecture, to use the phone, to keep the book for another week, to come in, to switch on the television, to switch off the radio.
III Refuse or give pet 'mission in accordance with the stimuli:
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.