Warranty repairs should be organized by supplier within a period of not longer than 7 days.
3.18. Safety and Ecology.
The design of RPA devices should provide protection of service staff from the electrical shock in accordance with the next requirements: GOST 12.2.003, GOST 12.2.007.0-75, GOST 12.2.007.3-75, GOST 26.205-88, «Rules for electric wiring system of the operation of electrical installations» (ЭП-11 и БШ-5 chapters).
Technical equipment (devices) must be installed so as to protect their safe operation and maintenance.
All metal parts of electrical installations, cases of electrical equipment and metal constructions, which can be energized, shall be grounded (protective grounding according to GOST 12.1.030-81). The grounding bus of power supply system and power equipment shall be used for grounding. All devices in the cabinet must be connected to this grounding bus. Devices and cabinets should have appliances to connect to the grounding circuit.
The insulation shall meet at least class VW3 (GOST R 51179-98 (IEC 870-2-1-95)).
Special requirements on the ecology are not presented.
3.19. Transportation, packaging, storage terms and conditions of RPA devices.
Requirements for packaging, marking, temporary anticorrosion protection, transportation, storage conditions and terms of all the devices, spare parts and consumables must conform to the specified manufacturer's product specifications and the requirements of GOST 15150-69, GOST 23216-78, GOST 14192-96, GOST 15543.1-89 и GOST 18620-86.
4. Technological solutions for optimal structure of relay protection of substations 220 kV and 35 kV Lafarge
Technical solutions for the optimal structure of the RPA complexes based on microprocessor technology (MPT) developed for:
- three-phase three-windings transformers 220/35/6,6 kV Т1, Т2;
- elements of switchgear 35 кВ.
Annex A shows the variants of the RPA complexes realization for the elements 220, 35 kV of substation Lafarge with the usage of terminals manufactured by ABB, Areva, General Electric, Siemens and NPP “EKRA”.
4.1. Relay protection of three-phase three windings transformers 220/35/6,6 kV
The substation is equipped with two three-phase three-winding transformers 220/35/6,6 kV Т1, Т2 capacity of 63 MV∙А each. On the sides of 35 kV and 6.6 kV of the transformer there will be switchgear 35 kV and 6.6 kV.
RPA T complex is designed to protect transformer from any kind of faults, including coil winding faults, as well as abnormal conditions, such as external short-circuits, overcurrent, unacceptable lowering of oil, etc.
Below we consider the structure of protection and technical requirements for MP devices of RPA T complex.
4.1.1. Main transformer protection
There will be an installation of one set of main transformer protection. This set includes following protections:
- differential current protection with deceleration against all types of transformer faults;
- differential zero-sequence current protection of the transformer;
- gas protection of the transformer and on-load tap-changer;
- protection of the contactor of on-load tap-changer;
- overload protection on the 35 kV winding of the transformer;
- overload protection on the 6,6 kV winding of the transformer;
- overcurrent protection on the 35 kV winding of the transformer;
- overcurrent protection on the 6,6 kV winding of the transformer;
- earth fault alarm on the 35 kV winding of the transformer;
- earth fault alarm on the 6,6 kV winding of the transformer;
- control of the condition of transformer voltage circuits on the 35 kV winding of the transformer;
- control of the condition of transformer voltage circuits on the 6,6 kV winding of the transformer;
- trip circuits from technological protection of the transformer.
Differential protection should be connected with current transformers on the high voltage side of the power transformer (HV) and built-in current transformers on the MV and LV sides.
Чтобы распечатать файл, скачайте его (в формате Word).
Ссылка на скачивание - внизу страницы.