- Dave and I are both from big families, we both work in a bank, and we both enjoy football, We often go to the cinema together, So, we’ve got a lot in common
- Did you read that book? Yes, It was really interesting
- Home reading, descartes' and fermat's coordinate geometry
- I often go to the beach. Yes, me too
- I’m at university, but my brother is still at school. My father’s seventy next week, but he still plays tennis
- Money and Income. Доход, валюта, банковский билет
- Mum, is anyone coming to dinner this evening? Yes, Uncle Bill and Auntie Jean
- Natural english. Link words and phrases
- S that a friend of yours? How old is she? Look at that! What are they DOING?
- Shh! I’m watching Top of the Pops! Has anyone seen my glasses?
- So tell me, the north and south in England are very different from each other, (uhuh) Is it the same in Germany?
- The best thing about living in a city is the nightlife. The worst thing is the traffic. The best thing about my flat is the location
- What time do you have breakfast? What did you have for dinner last night?
Программы для учёбы
Тестовые вопросы и задания